Standard floor pumps go up to 150 psi and beyond—which is way more than you need for mountain bike tires. This one is purpose-built for MTBs. It has an oversized barrel that lets you quickly dial in tire pressure in precise increments, plus a supersized 4” gauge that's easy to see.
- Oversized Pump Shaft For Extra Durability.
- Pump Head Features Rugged Alloy Cap And Lever.
- Super Long 47" Hose To Reach Valves In Stands Or Car Racks.
- Convenient Integrated Hose Keeper On Handle.
- Psi And Bar Increments On Gauge, With Vibrant Color Matched Background.
- 50 Psi, 3.4 Bar Maximum